Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair!Help?

well i cute my hair below my shoulder.Its always plain.I need a list of ways i can put my hair because its so short i dont know what to do with it?.Please give me a list.



My hair!Help?

You can make it wavy...... this is what I do on weekends and it looks very cute :D



First, after taking a morning shower, towel dry your hair until it is about 60% dry, and 40% damp. If you don't do then it will take all morning to dry, which is annoying.



Part your hair to the side, whichever side looks better, and braid your entire head. Don't make the braids too small, or else everything will get frizzy, and don't make em too big either. I usually end up with around 20 braids.



Then blow dry. Be sure to blow dry downward or else your hair will poof up. If you have hair that tends to frizz, put on a little creme before drying. But if you do put creme, you won't get the right volume and it takes a lot longer to dry.



Then, very very gently, undo the braids. Your hair should be perfectly wavy!



...I love doing this because it makes me look really exotic and gorgeous!!!



My hair!Help?

okay u can!!!!!!



STRAIGHTEN IT



CURL IT



PONEY TAIL



PIGTAILS



BUN



CLIP ALL OR HALF



GET BANGS



DYE YOUT HAIR



be creative and have fun



=)



GOOD LUCK



My hair!Help?

Put half up with a cute clip, or put a headband in, or you could put one of those cute small bows on the side.



hope this helped!



My hair!Help?

My hair is short and I have had that problem too! Bobby pins have helped sooo much. You can do almost anything with them. Cute headbands or clips help make your hair look cute while not being too extreme.



My hair!Help?

Get layers and dye parts of it yellow and brown, make it look punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting