Thursday, November 26, 2009

Im trying to think of an adorable hairstyle to do in my hair but im stuck . my hair is slighty below

my hair is slighty below my shoulder [right above the breast] and it is a dirty blonde color and pretty thin but has lots of layers at the end to make it look like it has more body %26amp;%26amp; thickness...i am trying to think of a cute, or classy, or messy , instyle hair do. i dont want the normal ponytail or half ponytail. i wanna look original or just cute. i straighten my hair almost daily. it is nataurally pretty darn curly but i always were it straight. PLEASE give me some ideas. thanks too you all for your help. i honestly do appreciate it. much luv閳?br>Im trying to think of an adorable hairstyle to do in my hair but im stuck . my hair is slighty below shoulder.



go to redken.com to find all the latest hair fashion info.



it helped me!!!!!!!



Im trying to think of an adorable hairstyle to do in my hair but im stuck . my hair is slighty below shoulder.

How about keeping that layer look but cutting it down to a bob, and styling it with some piece-y hold "stuff".



I like bed head's manipulate.



Im trying to think of an adorable hairstyle to do in my hair but im stuck . my hair is slighty below shoulder.

I know what you can do that will make you cute. Put barrettes in your hair, that would look very very very cute.



Im trying to think of an adorable hairstyle to do in my hair but im stuck . my hair is slighty below shoulder.

Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Acne-pimple cure



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Henna on hair/Hot oil massages and a protien treatment for hair growth --- read it here ---



read Herbal tips and Herbal recipe here to Strech Mark ---



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting