Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

My hair is straight and long of course; but I recently got my hair highlighted(a month and 2weeks) %26amp; I dont want to put any harsh chemicals in it. I want that Jamaican/Hawaiian girl kinda hair,,its too cute!



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

after you get out of the shower take some gel or mouse and try scrounching your hair... if that doesnt work try braiding it after you get out of the shower and when you go to bed... take out the braids.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

curl it everyday



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

shave your head. It worked for me. I had straight hair, then I shaved and got really curly hair. After four year its going back again, but its really dry and rusty.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

well get it permed thts nicer than gettin it curled..



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

big rod perm.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

If there is even the slightest bit of natural curl in your hair, you should use Matrix Curl Life products. I use those and people ask me if I've gotten a perm. It is awesome stuff.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

use heated curlers and be sure to moisturize and use lots of conditioner to keep the heat that you'll have to expose to every day from splitting your ends, drying it out, making it unmanageable and hard to style.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

just go to a saloon. You can girl your hair permanent curls if you wish so; and it is a bit expensive; or you may just temporarily curl them with a curler



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

buy hot rollers with that type of curl, or get a perm using a brand that is less harsh to the hair. (i would wait about a month after the highlights though). Some of the new perms are less harsh on the hair.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

I don't know, sticking your finger in a light socket comes to mind.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

You have to use a curly iron. if you said your hair is jamaican a.k.a african you need to use a perm.



Or if its justa style thing, try using curly pressing creme and then curl if afterwards



tc



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

i want straight hair can we trade i want those cute curls too but there is a shampoo out there don't know the name that should curl your hair :) it is like using an iron but it doesnt hurt you hair i don't know the name of it though



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

If you just had your hair highlighted you shouldn't get a perm right now anyway. Not only is it damaging but the perm solution will take away the highlights to a point. They won't look as fresh. If you want to perm and color,always do the perm first.



However you can use hot rollers or a curling iron to achieve the same results. It is just really time consuming.



I just read your edit and if your hair is that fragile and is breaking off by using an iron and is frizzing,you really should go to a salon and use some professional products to make your hair more manageable first. Perhaps getting a trim or cut will help.



Then you can talk to a beautician about what they think is best for you as far as getting a perm or curl to your hair. Any type of heat is going to damage it more right now,so wait until you can consult with someone in person.



Alright,I just read your other edits and if your hair breaks off with braiding,you really need to see a professional. Did it just start breaking off after your highlighting? If so,I would say that the chemicals are too much for your hair to take and to stay away from any type of chemical treatment. Get some salon products and definitely get a cut.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

Not sure what the Jamaican/Hawaiian look is, but what works for me is to put my hair in two french braids, sleep on it over night, then



take it out the next day.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

I WET SET MY HAIR WITH A SETTING LOTION AND ROLLERS, NOT SPONGE THAT CAUSES BREAKAGE.



USE LOTTA BODY SETTING LOTION MADE BY REVLON.



PLACE ON WET HAIR AND PLACE THE ROLLERS. EITHER LET DRY NATURALLY OR DRYER ON LOW SETTING. CURLS WILL LAST FOR A WEEK IF YOU RE ROLL THEM NIGHTLY.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

there is two way to accomplish this look:



Of course the hair has to be straight to do this.



1) go ti yourself get some lite cream, I USE RAZAC or Saleem or Bioliage products. I use on my cousin polisher because they are lite not to greasy and hard. When I do it to my cousin hair, I ROD IT OR Braid it. the tighter the braids the tighet the wave. if you want lose waves, do lose braids. For medium waves I Part medium to big box braids than put rods at the very end of them.sometime I connect the ones in the front. when it is time to take it out separate each braid with you hands then. put sheen. 2) options is to buy a weave and get it done.



I want curly hair, but how do I get it?

Stop worrying, get over it. My hair is curly. I would want it straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting