Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I put my hair in a up do?

It's for a wedding... I wasn't really sure? Do you think an updo would be cute with some curls haning down in the front off to the side. Or do you think a thick head band with my hair scruched would be cute, but that's how I wear my hair every day so I want to do something different.



Should I put my hair in a up do?

If you want, schedule a pre-wedding appointment with your hairdresser, and just spend a few hours playing with different looks. Make sure you take your headpiece and veil, so he/she can see that. It also depends on your dress as well, if you have a super formal dress, then an updo would be very appropriate, however if you're getting married on the beach, I'd want something soft and romantic looking.



Should I put my hair in a up do?

I think you should go with a updo. Somethings Different .



If your Dress is off the Shoulder you look extra beautiful



Thanks



Rosina



Should I put my hair in a up do?

I am sure you said its for a wedding not you are the bride. Anyway



I think you should wear a up do with loose falling curls and a swoped bang. That will be cute. You don't wan t to out do the bride. (smile).



Should I put my hair in a up do?

for a wedding u want to look really nice and an updo is very classy. A thick headband and a scrunnie would not look right



Should I put my hair in a up do?

I would try and go with something different. Check out pretty much any wedding website and u can get some cute ideas. I'm doing my hair paritally up with long loose curls in the back and covering my neck. Got the idea from brides.com.



Good luck!!! Congrats!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting