Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love the shaggy hair look on guys...who else does?! or r u a guy with it?!?

i loooove that hair...it's just so cute!! i'm not a big fan of really short hair on dudes...i like it 2 b longer so i can grab it!! hehe...but not 2 long, cuz then it's gross!!! so do u love it 2?!!...n if ur a guy r u sportin that look?!!!



here's a pic of the very hot gaspard ulliel w/his hot hair:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gaspa...



omgosh it's sooooo HOT!!! so guys, dont get a buzz cut, unless ur in the army...let it grow long n s3xy!! lol (but not 2 long..then u get into "redneck" territory!) ; D



I love the shaggy hair look on guys...who else does?! or r u a guy with it?!?

It can be cute but he still should be neat and clean



I love the shaggy hair look on guys...who else does?! or r u a guy with it?!?

Yeah, it's cute... on the 14 and 15 year old boys that I teach. I like my guys to look like men, meaning they can actually groom their hair. Guys with shaggy hair look like immature little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting