Sunday, June 20, 2010

My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

I have a 22 month old toddler and she has close to a year old hair.Her hair is nice and strong and makes her more cute. I love her hair so much and I never intended to ever cut it. But lately everyone is saying I should cut it.They say its not healthy for her. They say her hair takes most of the nutritions. How true is this? She is petite and she weighs about 10kg



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

no dont cut



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

I don't know if that is true... never heard of such thing. If you want to cut it, go ahead otherwise don't.



If you're concerned, call your doctor or nurse to find out if it's true. n



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

That's just folklore, I guess. She's a human being isn't she? Her body does the same thing an adults does, she's just tiny and cute. Take all the nutrients, indeed. Leave her hair. She's your daughter and all too soon, she'll want to do it her way. Let it be your way for a little while. My son has a shag cut that I just love, but the first comment out of everyone's mouth is, "Look at all that hair!". He looks like a Beatle, but it's so cute. You get to be the parent and everyone else can just be nosy :)



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

hair doenst take any nutrition away! Hair thats on the outside of our heads is ALREADY DEAD! Nol matter how long it is, its got no effect on her insides. Keep it long and pretty!



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

once hair leave the follicle it is dead it doesn't need nutrients. that is why it gets dry and brittle on the ends because the ends of your hair is the first part that left the follicle. I don t' see how cutting her hair will help her gain nutrients.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

NO, SHE IS STILL A INFANT AND HER HAIR WOULD BE VERY SOFT



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

It is considered healthy to cut the birth hair as it is called,as its said to be filthy.But depends on what you think.After all it's your child.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

That's not true although if she has thin and little hair if you cut the hair it might make it stronger. but for girl i would suggested to leave it that way people can tell you all crazy things like when i was little my hair didn't grow so people would try and convince my mom to put petroleum oil, avocado e.c.t. which she didn't and now i have great long hair.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

Hair takes away nutrients? Are they kidding? Hair is dead! And how is hair not healthy, should we all have really short hair? Leave her hair before they have their first hair cut its soft and gorgeous after the first oen it's no where near as sfot.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

just go to a hairdresser..they will know...just a little trim wont do any harm....



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

are you an idiot or what!!!!!



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

Don't cut, Its fun to style Little's girls hair with ribbons, berets, etc.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

No don't cut her hair!! If she looks cute with it leave it!! you never know what are hair cut can do to a little kid! wait till she get's older then decide!



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

no,dont cut it,my grandbaby is 4 years old and has the prettiest curly hair ever,as it grows you may want to use a detangler though,cause if it starts gettin tangled and it hurts when you brush it,she will complain and not want it brushed or combed.and the nutrient thing is not true.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

Noo don't cut it! She's your daughter and if you like her hair being long just leave it alone and dont listen to those peoples advice.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

Hair does not take extra nutrition it's basically dead cells. Doesn't matter if it's long or short.



The only reason to cut a little girl's hair is if it's hard to keep it combed. If it's pretty and the parents can keep it groomed, let it grow!



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

No let your babys hair be



dont other people b/c if you get it done you might not like it



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

She's yours so you don't have to cut it.People with long hair are pretty anyway.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

It is not robbing her of nutrients, but you will eventually need to trim off that baby hair. You can always save it to put in her baby book. That baby hair is very fragile and will split like any other hair. If you trim her hair it will grow in looking thicker and fuller. I know it's hard but just wait until you are ready and trim a small amount at a time. Good luck!



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

If you want to cut your daughter's hair, then do so. I cut my son's hair and he's only 3 months old. I didn't like how it was growing. I use a small clipper (for trimming body hair). I was gentle and he was not fussy. I probably wont cut his hair again until he's older like 1 or 2 years old. Most ethnicities cut their child's hair, but it is b/c it grows back thicker not b/c of nutrition.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

no you shouldn't cut her hair at all. When she gets a certain age and can decide for herself then that's when she should cut it. Otherwise enjoy all the positive comments everyone is giving you and your daughter and besides you said it yourself, you love your daughters hair and you really don't want to cut it.



My baby's hair: Should I cut it?

If you don't want to cut it then you don't have to; it's not true that long hair is unhealthy. Just make sure that you wash it a few times each week and comb it every day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting