Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair, how do i?

whenever i curl my hair, it looks thick and cute but when i straighten it, it looked all fragile and thin. How can i still have my hair straighten and not have it look so thin. i put in moisturizer



and all of that stuff. still doesn't work.



My hair, how do i?

did you use a flat iron or the dryer to style your hair? do you ever notice how you go get your haircut and when they style your hair it looks and feels bouncy and beautiful?



its all in the way they blow dry! use a round brush (depending in length of hair and style, use different size brushes) when your hair is still damp, start at the back of your head and work your way to the front. as you wrap pieces of your hair into the brush, start blow drying the roots first, then roll out a little and blow the rest (on the brush) and use the cool button. just make sure when you blow dry that your roots are dry so the style holds. you could also try putting some volume-boosting products in your hair. some moisturizers can weigh your hair down especially if you put it right on your scalp (which youre not suppose to) so just use them on your ends to protect it from heat damage. i know it sounds a little confusing... sorry, i tried to put it in easier terms.



either that or you can visit your hairstylist and see what they can do for you. good luck~!



My hair, how do i?

take a trip 2 ur hairsresser and ask her 4 advice..also..use a conditioning mask once a week to soften it...and get a hairstyle that adds volume..like layers..



My hair, how do i?

get some extensions!



pricey, but well worth it! x



My hair, how do i?

then curl ur hair if u tell it looks cute



My hair, how do i?

your hair looks thick and cute, because the curls are laying on top of each other, creating volume.use a voluminizing



spray before you startb blowing it.



My hair, how do i?

simply go to the best beautyparlour in ur town if u really wan't to do some good things with ur hair



My hair, how do i?

I had the exact problem :) But now my har is exactly how i wanted it to be. Here's what I do...



I shampoo my hair twice with John Freida Volume Thinkening Shampoo (A tip, never scrub your scalp with your fingers, as this improves the circulation on your head, so therefore produces more oil, and grease thins air and weighs it down....), then I condition it with the conditioner in the same range... JF's Volume range is fantastic. Then I towel dry my hair and apply John Freida Volume Thinkening Conditioning Mousse, and Mark Hill Root Volume spray to the roots of my hair... I then begin to blow dry my hair upside down to add volume, then when it's 50% dry, I blow dry it straight with a large round brush, pulling the hair outwards to the sides. I use Remington Hair Envy Volume %26amp; Curl Dryer. I then use Nicky Clarke Straighteners with the curved ceramic plates, which not only straighten, they're designed to add body and volume too http://www.amazon.co.uk/Straight-Forward... (Remember when straightening your hair to pull your hair outwards and lift upwards when at around the root) Finish off by taming the hair with some creme, but only use one which is designed for voluming, as they are really light and anything else can weigh your hair down. John Freida Volume Thinkening Hairspray s also great as well



Hope this helps, it did for me! :)



My hair, how do i?

get frizz free

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting