Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair problems.and chanel earings :O] HELP NEEDED?

hey,



im a huge chanel fan!



anyways,i want chanel earings.



how much do they cost?



ok my other question



i have wavy hair,and in the back its a nightmare, whenever i take a shower and i get out, the back of my hair looks like a nightmare, it sticks UP! i know, how embarrasing :'[ but how can i make it go DOWN? plus i straighten my hair a lot, but i hear its not good for your hair. please help me. i dont want to use perm they smell bad and its icky,but how can i control the nightmare in the back of my head. my hair is pretty cute,but i dont want to get in public with my hair wet after.



plus will deep conditioning help,or anything HELP!



please answer one or two of my questions!



Hair problems.and chanel earings :O] HELP NEEDED?

Well....straightening your hair sometimes makes it worse. Ask your hairdresser what you should do. If your hair is thick then get it thinned out a bit and that should make it less tangly. Use a conditioner like Pantene Pro-V hydrating curls and let it sit in your hair for a few minutes while you shower. If that doesn't work, brush your hair out before you shower.



Hope that helped :]



Oh and Chanel earrings usually cost around 100-300 dollars....I guess it depends what you buy. Mine were about 200 I think. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting