Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

OK, I know it's not as important as personality but in this digital world you'll never see the real me ; ) otherwise you'll love me (please note sarcasm)



But is curly hair cute? I mean, I can straighten my hair but some say it doesn't look well on me, so... what do you think? Would you mind curly hair?



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

love it!!!!!!



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

Depends upon every person personality.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

it doesn't matter ^_^-even though IT IS cute



but i look for personality. i hate thugs and gansters and pimps, or whatever they're called today. if i detect a cool nice personality, u definetly have a chance with me.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

no



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

Curly hair's cool. Be your own unique and cute self.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

I love curly hair total hot!



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

it does not matter to me but i do prefer short hair what ever kind of hair it may be



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

curly hair on guys giving the "surfer" look is way cute. straighening it gives you the cool, laid back look. either way is real hot. happy??



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

Curly hair is so wild i like



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

No one of my best guy friend has curly hair... if you can pull it off.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

curly hair is fine...rather cute if you ask me



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

it's a hell of a lot better than a GUY straightening his hair. that's girlier than curls.



i do like curly hair on guys because i dunno, it's just cute.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

no. curly is girly.go with a straigh, hilighted look with hir the length of this



http://www.europeanspaandsalon.com/image...



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

It wouldn't be an issue...straight or curly, any color, or none at all...I've been attracted to all types where hair or lack-of is concerned. 閳?br>Girls, what do you think of curly hair?



If you wear it with character then it looks great. My best friend Joe has a massive mop of curly hair, it's a lovely reddish brown colour, and we call it his Joe-Fro. It's such an integral part of him that if he cut it off he'd look silly.



Basically, if you wear ANYTHING with confidence and sass then it'll look great.



PS: And I love that Kat said that curly is girly and then linked to possibly the gayest hairstyle EVER.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

Curly hair is hot. But it doesn't matter what kind of hair.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

I personally think its kinda sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dont straighten it%26gt;



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

CURLY HAIR is HOT!!! it turns me ALL the time. whenever i see a curly hair guy, or girl, i turn around and stare!!! my hair is straight no matter how often i curl it, it will just get back to being straight after a short time. yeah! keep it!



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

Curly hair is hot---I think it is sooo sexy. Don't straighten your hair-- I love curly hair :o)



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

Loving it both ways...do curly when you feel it, then go straight when you feel it, they are both sexy.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

it depends on if it fits you and your face if you like it go with it



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

I think its cute.I have no issues with curly hair at all on guys.lol my ex co worker had curly hair he never let get curly.This guy would were a hat or straighten it,shave his head.One day i convinced him to let his hair do its own thing and grow it out a little.Well lets just say he was beating off the girls with a stick.Natural is always better.



Girls, what do you think of curly hair?

curly hair is SEXY!



i love to dig my fingers into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email web hosting